I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bueller... Bueller...

I know I've been absent for a bit and while I just know that you've missed my running commentary on all thing innocuous, I really do miss passing a few minutes a day to read over everybody's blogs.

I was only supposed to be at my parents for the weekend, but due to some unforseen family crisis it has been made neccessary for me to stay longer. I should be returning to Tampa tomorrow and while I feel no need to hash out details to the interwebs it has been a very stressful and uselessly dramatic week and will probably continue to be so.

I have some postings in mind, mostly about things on my mind with no particular personal relevance, regardless I should be back and bloggy in not time.

8 comments:

  1. People keep saying the word Bueller and I have no idea what the f*ck they're talking about.

    Hope every thing is kewl with your family.

    Love the new profile pic on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh....I totally get the Bueller thing. Not sure what that says about me! Good luck with everything! I miss your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WB hope to see you back and well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the hell is up with the buller thingy i is confused

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things will be ok! I know all too well about family crisis/drama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping things will work out. You'll be missed but we understand of course! Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  7. drama is not my style. i prefer kung fu. hope it all gets better for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails