I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Friday, August 7, 2009

Picture Blog: New House; Old Friends

Yesterday my friends Megan and Rachel came to Tampa to sort of "deflower" the new house. Rather than write a long winded account of the day, I figured I'd just post these instead:


The David Bowie belt that I gave Megan.

The charm set that I gave Rachel.


Bowling:
Not a bad start for my first real bowling experience. Who says video games are useless?



And then out to dinner at Moe's:

Yum. Yum.

After that, we went to rock some Q-ZAR laser tag, but alas, no photos of us in our super cute neon green vibrator packs and gear.



...but trust me: It was good. :)

Fin.

7 comments:

  1. lovely pics!
    very nice blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics. looks like you guys had lots of fun. you're so silly when you make your SILLY faces!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. david bowie belt!!!!!!!!!!!! david bowie related presents are the best ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ladies are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Looks like you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've never deflowered a house before!!
    Awesome Bowie belt...and oh yeah, Moe's kicks ass...the Fat Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i miss you something terrible, miss elisabeth.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails