I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Thursday, August 27, 2009

Looking Through The Other Side of Up

I haven't been on much in the last few days, but to check up on things. Unpacking some old boxes I came across a couple would-be journal entries I made earlier this year.

I assume that most of you are bloggers; you are journal writers by heart. Isn't it interesting to be able to travel back, sometimes not even that far, to glimpse what your thoughts were at some, now indiscernible, moment lost to time except by your own account, through your own perception?

I think so.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I don't like reading my old journal entries. It makes me cringe about how naive I was. How stupid I was to fall when all the signs told me to "get out now". I hate realising that once upon a time THAT person meant something to me. I hate having all that emotion flood back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it can be good to look back on your own thoughts and writings if only to see if you made progress or are making the same mistakes over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big journaler but I love blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails