I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Monday, August 3, 2009

I Want Him.



Dearest Meg,

As I'm sure that you are aware, the deflowering of the new house/triple birthday party is this coming Thursday. Names have been drawn and you, having baked the cake last time, need to get me a lil' somethin' somethin'. Especially since you skipped out on Christmas without me so much as saying a peep. (Okay, so there was a little peeping, but it didn't get me anywhere.)

I know, I know. I'm not easy to buy for.  If there was only some way that I could give you an obnoxiously obvious hint, the kind you've been begging me for over the course of our thirteen years of friendship, thirteen years of giving you some pretty freakin' A presents I might add... but how to deliver such a hint? 

Think, Kaylynn, think!

P.S. Feel free to make Rachel go in halfsies.

*the photo of the little guy above comes from dancesippydance's Etsy page. I know what you're thinking and, yes, he does have a brother.

3 comments:

  1. I can understand why you want him. If we had any room left to put something like that I'd want him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want him too. he looks like cherry vanilla icecream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom dosent like him but dont worry i just showed her the pic i didnt open the box

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails