I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Thursday, August 6, 2009

10 Things That Make Me Sad


Commercials for the ASPCA.

When the person sitting next to me comes back from break smelling like cigarettes.

That Megan and Nikki no longer allow me to choose movies for us to watch because they believe my judgement to be deeply and horrifically compromised.

That people find it so weird that I don't drink.

When *certain* people are systematically rude without provocation.

That Reaper was cancelled while Degrassi is getting it's own ABC Family original movie.

That there's such a huge age gap between me and my siblings.

That chocolate is fattening.

That Sci Fi changed their name to SyFy.

That I'm still awake.


Next list... 10 Things That Make Me Happy.

Stay Tuned.

Or check back later.... whatever works best for you.

4 comments:

  1. I too am sad about SciFi changing their name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People think it's weird that you don't drink!? Hmmmm'.... weird people

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry that things make you sad though i'm sure getting a puppy from the spca would make you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  4. the syfy thing. it's because the aliens made them do it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails