I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Monday, August 10, 2009

10 Things That Make Me Happy


The way pillows feel after a long day.

Graphite under my fingernails.

My nephews pulling at my arms.

Poorly made horror movies by people who knew they were making poorly made horror movies.

Poorly made horror movies by people who didn't know they were making poorly made horror movies.

Taking photographs.

The smell of rain on a muggy day.

My new, little hamster friend up there in the corner.

People who smile awkwardly when they're nervous.

and finally

....

While searching for an image to properly demonstrate the concept of  "sad" I realized that  pictures of crying babies make me unbelievably happy.




*the above image was found on stock.xchng, a great site to find free stock images if your conscience is getting tired of stealing copyrighted ones from Google Image Search.

You know who you are. :)  

This one is from user thiquinho.



8 comments:

  1. I love the list and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good list irish chicken soup!

    yeah i smile awkwardly. ;P

    um i LOVE bad horror films...by either peeps who knew they were bad...or didn't. didn't is better, i think...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bad movies in general! That's why I watch Lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of rain and the sound of it....as long as there is no thunder!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely agree on the bad horror movies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore badly made horror movies...i acutally seek them out when i can! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. that lady looks too happy. and. i could totally see her in a poorly made horror film - intended or not.

    her happy happy happy hair is what'll get her. she'll be the first to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very joyful reasons for the author that make him/her happy but I could only wish for such reasons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails