I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Just Shamelessly Ate A Pint Of Cookie Dough Ice Cream...

I'm having an awkward day so instead of actually posting about it I stole this Christmas survey from Saylor Days in hopes that in might put me in the Christmas cheer.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I LOOOOVE wrapping paper. My mom got lazy one year so I actually wrapped my own presents….and everyone elses. It’s like origami for Jesus!
2. Real tree or Artificial? No tree this year it would seem, but it’s artificial. It’s easier, reusable, and I have allergies. >.< *
3. When do you put up the tree? Last minute. >.<
4. When do you take the tree down? February >.<
5. Do you like eggnog? I do but it’s so strong. I usually buy a small bottle and then sip at it for a few weeks.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Either my nintendo, my first cd player/boom box (from my brother and sister), or my Virgin Mary necklace.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad. The man literally wants nothing.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Rachel.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? …I would like one. Does that count?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither… >.<
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmm. I’m not sure. I do hate gift cards.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All the clayamation movies…though they do start to blend together.
13. Hey! there's no 13 here! I am soooo NOT going to renumber this thing.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No. I’m a pack rat.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My dad’s ham steaks. It is the shiz.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course. Two threads: colored and white.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually stay home, but all the fam is going to my sister’s house in Georgia.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Rudolph, Dasher, Donner Blitzen, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid, Comet….?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have three. Two angels (one white and one gold) and a star. The white angel goes up on the tree, but I always put the star and the golden angel on the mantle so they don’t feel left out.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning all the way.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The fact that everyone goes so crazy and over the wrong stuff.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I like the little balls that have Christmas scenes inside them, Santa and Mrs. Claus ornaments are always a big hit. I also have this really great ornament that has a bunch of elves all bent over a pool table playing 8 ball.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I’ll say it again: Dad’s. Special. Ham.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A camera or a video ipod.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Kristina P. She’s the queen of the blogosphere.
27. Does Santa wrap your gift or leave them unwrapped? Forget Santa. I wrap them.

*this (>.<) is my doh! face.

7 comments:

  1. Ha! I was a little taken aback to see my name! And you were right! And I LOVE eggnog. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just stopping by to say hi! I like your doh! face... might have to steal it sometime =)

    Angie
    "Nana's Box"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eggnog...but I can also only tolerate a little at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite unrelated, but I bought a thing of Rice Nog (I've never had real egg nog, and now that I am vegan, I doubt I ever shall) and I am quite surprised that it is good. I assumed the worst.



    My dad's a pain to buy for, too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claymation is the KING at my house.
    And you are so right...
    Winter Warlock?
    Kris Kringle?
    Mr. Heat Miser?
    Misfit Toys?
    It's all one big Christmas blur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You hate gift cards? Realy? I ♥ gift cards!!
    I want a video iPod too!!

    (RE: My post - PS- Thanks for your offer! I am lacking the creative bone, and have NO CLUE what I want. I'll need some time to think, but will let you know. Thank you so much!! ☺ ☺)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails