In no particular order:
1. A bubble bath complete with candles/incense and my favorite CD.
2. Anything that comes out of my nephews' cute little faces.
3. Furry creatures.
4. Themed movie marathons.
5. A brown eyed boy. ;P
6. An afternoon nap
...possibly with said brown eyed boy. *shifty eyes* A girl can dream, can she not?
7. A second helping of my sister's ooie gooie this Christmas.
8. Vader. (Well, I can say it, just...nothing happens.)
9. Procrastination. Which is why I'm writing this list rather than doing my English paper.
10. Sticking my feet up on the back of the theatre seat in front of me. (When no one is in that row, of course.)