I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Monday, November 3, 2008

Kaylynn Love Ludo!


What's not to love? I mean really. Is this or is this not the sexiest thing you have ever seen?


Okay...so maybe not. Carrying on:

I finally got to see Ludo live on October 27th at the House of Blues and they did not disappoint. If you've never heard them go buy everything they've ever made immediately. You'll be a better person having done so. I was so bummed when I didn't get to see them with The Spill Canvas but life goes on. This time they were opening up for Relient K (lameos. just kidding...sort of....not really...yeah). I'm just not a big Relient K fan, but it was the only way I'd be able to see Ludo any time soon because they're not headlining a tour until sometime next year and there's no guarantee they'll come to Florida. Long story short, they totally stole the show. Everybody was like "who are these guys, and why do they rock the socks right off my feet?"


Luckily I was there to fill them in and majorly whore them out. "That song's Good Will Hunting by Myself. The clapping one is Hum Along." "You should check out their Youtube page the link is...", etc. I was a very proud, little ninja.

It was seriously the best show ever, they were such hams, and they cracked everybody up. They closed out their set epically. Their last song was the theme to Ghostbusters and they had a guy come out on stage dressed like a Ghostbuster chasing a guy around who had a sheet on his head. It was hilarious. It was so anticlimactic when Relient K had to come out and play after them. :P

We stayed and met them after the show and they were so awesome. They all signed my CD and gave really fantastic hugs. They were just really sweet, funny dudes. We brought my best friend's little sister with us, it was her first concert, and she loooved it. She was so cute, she didn't have anything to sign so she had Andrew sign the back of her cell phone. She's developed a little crush I believe. She's talking about smearing clear nail polish all over it so it stays there forever. Ah, to be twelve. :D Best of all, I think we've even saved her from the evil clutches of Lil' Wayne forever.

1 comment:

  1. I have never even heard of this group but I'm glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails