I wasn't spawned from a computer, just raised by one.



Tuesday, November 25, 2008

*Cough*Cough*



I've never been a big fan of perfume. I don't wear it personally. I figure my shampoo and soap do the job. Maybe it comes from having really bad allergies as a kid or from my mother's overpowering love of Obsession by Calvin Klein. Or possibly because my skin's so sensitive I don't bother to run the risk of buying something that may just end up making me itch. Whatever the reason, I prefer to go without. This being said, gentleman, when I drive by you...in my car...with the windows up...I should not be able to smell you and I sure as hell should not be able to smell you so well that I can decipher not only that you've drowned your self in cologne, but that your poison brand of choice is AXE Essence. The prefered amount is spritz spritz, not glug glug. No?

Also, I was reading LemonySarah's blog and she had a thing up where you are suppossed to post the sixth photo from your sixth photo album . So here goes:

It just so happens that my sixth album in my Pictures album is intitled "Avvie Love" and is a collection of adorable pictures/avatars that I have collected off the interwebs. Now it's your turn. If you do so, leave me a comment so I can check your blog post out.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you agree with my Edward sentiments! I'm actually not a big fan of the books, but I'm an old woman. They were written for you!

    Your blog is a lot of fun. I will add you to my Reader and I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I adore cute animal pictures. I have to admit that ferrets aren't my faves but WOW are they sweet in your picture! Thanks for my morning cute animal fix!

    Also, yeah, I'm sure I do sound like your mom! I'm coming to discover that ALL the cliches are true. Sigh. Kids are ready to leave the nest SO much earlier than moms are ready to kick them out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails