Kaylynn [KAY-LEN] (n)
1. prone to obsessions (the kind marked by a flurry of unbridled, but benign intensity before burning out, not the scary, gun wielding kind).
2. tried desperately to get to the center of a tootsie pop once, carried the same lollipop around for a week or so with a sheet of notebook paper full of tallies, but I lost the paper...and temporarily all feeling in my tounge.
3. was sent to the school psychiatrist in second grade because on Valentines Day the class was asked to make cards and Ms. Sanfords didn't find my drawing of an actual heart appropriate. He told me it was surprisingly accurate and gave me a lollipop. It was root beer flavored. Can you say score?
4. Did you know that the first kangaroos were carnivores and lived in trees, launching themselves down on their unsuspecting prey? 'Tis true and a good way to see if you're still paying attention.
5. had every intention of marrying Elvis until realizing that he was dead. I promptly moved on to LaVar Burton. Reading Rainbow, not Star Trek.
6. But then of course met my true love courtesy of vault Disney. Guy Williams:
7. Only real nasty spanking I remember my mother ever giving me, I had drawn Zs all over my bedroom walls. Whip-whip-whip.
8. I have a Lisa Frank diary that I kept when I was six that in the beginning asks what I want to be when I grow up. I wrote: "starving artist". I'm not sure the concept was fully grasped, but it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling all the same.
: Kaylynn is classified mostly harmless.
Nice to meet cha'.